About Dr. Lisann
Dr. Shari Lisann has practiced orthodontics since 1988. She received her D.M.D. from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and her orthodontic training at New York University College of Dentistry. She practiced in New York until 1991, moved to Massachusetts and has an orthodontic office in Brookline. Dr. Lisann lives in Brookline with her husband and two children.
Email Dr.Lisann at
- New York University College of Dentistry, Postgraduate Orthodontics, May 1988
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Mass., Doctor of Dental Medicine, May 1985
- State University of New York at Albany, N.Y., Bachelor of Arts, May 1981
- Private practice in orthodontics, Brookline, MA, 1991-present
- Massachusetts Dental Society – Council on Access, Prevention, Interprofessional Relations, 1991-2001
- Worcester District Dental Society (WDDS) – Chair, 1999-2000, Past president
Yankee Dental Congress / American Association of Orthodontist Conference
Dr. Lisann and her staff attend many conferences through out the year to advance and increase their knowledge of all aspects of the orthodontic field from the front desk to the clinical component.
Extracurricular and Community Service
Clinical Instructor, New York University Dental School, 1988-1991
Various community and school activities