TIME TO SMILE TOGETHER...
We hope that you and your family in good health and in good spirits during this challenging time. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Our return date for patient care will be May 26th . We will be starting slow at first with new protocols in place and social distancing appointments as well as ”isolating” particular procedures. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organization ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry as well as rinse with oral peroxide rinse.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent/guardian would like to escort a child, then only one adult will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- All patients/parents must complete a COVID-19 Supplemental Consent to Treat Form before being seen. Please click the RED link to complete and bring with you. A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete the form at the office will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
The Beacon Orthodontic Team looks forward to seeing you again and is happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be contacting you to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.Click here for COVID 19 Supplemental Informed Consent Form
Click here for Supplemental Health Questionnaire
- Continue to keep your braces very clean! Brush after every meal and floss once a day. Use a fluoride mouth rinse before bed.
- Continue to follow your diet restrictions: avoid hard and sticky foods to prevent breaking brackets.
- If you are wearing elastics and run out, please call us and we can mail you more.
- Continue to wear your aligners as instructed.
- If you have finished wearing your last aligner and the office has more aligners for you, please give us a call and we can mail them to you. Dr. Lisann may ask you to send some pictures of your teeth.
- If you are on your last aligner, continue to wear it at about 20 hours a day to maintain your current tooth positions.
- Keep your previous aligners in case you lose your current aligner or we need the previous aligners for reference.