A smile is something you can take everywhere. A beautiful smile is a powerful communication accessory and has a profound effect on your confidence. I am grateful for the opportunity to provide children and adults with beautiful and healthy smiles.
I have been a practicing orthodontist for nearly three decades. Since 1993, Brookline – from the schools, sports fields, rinks, and community activities – has become an integral part of our family. I feel very fortunate to live and work in such a unique and wonderful town. Our family-based, high-technology practice provides state-of-the-art care. We are committed to providing orthodontic care that is fun, compassionate, affordable, interactive, and effective.
Our philosophy is to provide every patient with a positive experience and a positive outcome through the right mix of personal communication and professional, 21st-century expertise. Our office team derives great satisfaction and enjoyment from our work, and we believe that our enthusiasm is evident in our product: your beautiful smile!
Education and Continuing Education
- Orthodontics: New York University College of Dentistry, Postgraduate Orthodontics
- DMD: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- BA: State University of New York at Albany, NY
In addition to formal training, my staff and I attend many conferences throughout the year to advance and increase our knowledge of all aspects of orthodontics, from the front desk to better clinical care and orthodontic treatment.
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Metropolitan District Dental Society
- New England Damon Study Club
- Worcester District Dental Society (Past President)
- Yankee Dental Congress
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists